If you are in the Dixon area, please stop by!
Here's a peek at what we'll be have available this weekend:
- fresh green onions (a.k.a. scallions)
- yellow onions
- fingerling potatoes
- greens (kale, Tuscan kale, red orach, & dandelion greens)
- plums (they're small, tart plums - awesome in tarts/pies, jams - treat them like cherries)
- eggs (quail eggs, duck eggs & chicken eggs)
- donkey poop (yes, you read that correctly - for your compost bin)
- leeks - we have leeks that went a bit too long - gratis if you're interested - they'll be good for soups, stocks or to use in place of onions in sauté dishes)
When you stop, we can show you what we're planning on harvesting this summer (popcorn, honey, tomatoes, eggplant & all sorts of peppers) and also chit-chat about recipes and how to incorporate the fresh harvest into your weekly meals.